Ensure Your Voice Is Heard and Your Organization’s Objectives Realized
Navigating the complexities of legislative and regulatory processes is nothing short of an uphill battle. Between keeping up with current laws, proposed initiatives, ever-changing compliance protocols and standards, public and private funding, the overall state of the economy, as well as the greater need of the community, organizations can become overwhelmed in their quest to advance their objectives.
Stacey-Ann Taylor Law is committed to providing experienced and diligent consulting on all government affairs, including professional services, advocacy, licensing, permits, and lobbying matters. I will work closely with you to understand your goals and ensure they come to fruition, all the while helping you seek and obtain the resources you need and the platform through which your voice can be heard.
Why Choose Stacey-Ann Taylor Law: The Difference an Experienced Government Affairs Counselor Can Make
When it comes to handling and resolving matters involving government affairs, not just any counsel will suffice. You need to trust that your consultant is the right professional for the job. You need an extremely skilled tactician on your side who understands the ins-and-outs of government legislation to ensure proper protocols, processes, and regulatory standards are met.
With more than 15 years of experience serving as counsel for both private and public sectors, you can rest assured I will protect your brand, goals, and best interests to the fullest degree. Below are just some of the many services Stacey-Ann Taylor Law provides:
- Assistance with the design and implementation of policy and compliance matters, including those pertaining to government, public, and environmental affairs (among others);
- Proactive lobbying of state and federal legislators as well as regulatory agencies;
- Continual monitoring and tracking of legislation and initiatives that impact your brand to protect and advance your interests;
- Analysis of legislative and regulatory data for use in crafting statements and reports;
- Facilitating meetings between key legislative and agency players;
- Providing strategic counsel and comprehensive solutions regarding all local, state, and federal entity matters.
Advocating for Your Goals and Establishing Key Player Relationships
Advancing your organization’s objectives is no small feat. Whether you are a public or private sector organization, it is imperative that you understand the proper procedures and tactics involved to not only reach your target audience, but – and more pressingly – the local, state, or federal players that can either make or break your initiatives. Establishing a favorable rapport with all involved parties takes time, as well as a sophisticated plan of action.
When counseled by Stacey-Ann Taylor Law, you can feel confident that you’ll be guided through every step. I will advocate for your cause, helping your organization foster relationships with various departments and agencies, obtain support and any necessary funding, and, ultimately, present your ideas and propositions before key decision-makers clearly and objectively. I’ll also help you address agency and regulatory concerns to surpass any potential roadblocks when attempting to advance your initiatives to ensure the road ahead remains smooth and as obstacle-free as possible. I am always on your side, not just as your advisor, but also as your champion.
Obtaining Licenses and Permits
Oftentimes, organizations will need to acquire specialized permits or licenses for their initiatives, which can take time and are often quite costly. The key is to ensure that not only all proposals are as detailed and accurate as possible, but also, that they are brought before the appropriate decision-makers. I will assist you through the entire process of obtaining a license or permit for your initiative, including, but not limited to providing the following services:
- Advise in the drafting of licensing and permit documents, adhering to local, state, and federal regulation standards;
- Create and implement a feasible, clear plan of action with satisfactory timelines and preemptive tactics to address and resolve conflicts;
- Help you file appeals when necessary with the appropriate documentation;
- Screen potential workers and ensure local, state, and federal labor standards are met;
- Offer counsel on how to successfully manage, operate and complete your project, including advice on generating continuous revenue streams.
Ready to take your business to the next level?
Entrepreneurs need help navigating the sometimes complicated regulatory landscape to ensure they are taking advantage of every opportunity while avoiding unexpected pitfalls. Contact my office today and schedule free consultation to learn more about how I can help you.